Helping People Move
We help seniors the way daughters do: by listening and learning what the senior wants and needs, and then by doing whatever it takes to reduce the stress and anxiety related to moving:
- Planning when and how to move.
- Scheduling movers.
- Handling change of address and utilities.
- Measuring the new home and creating a floor plan for the furniture.
- Sorting through belongings.
- Downsizing possessions for a move to a smaller place.
- Arranging for the sale, donation or shipment of items.
- Arranging for estate or consignment sale.
- Supervising the movers
- Organizing the kitchen, bathroom and closets.
- Arranging china cabinets and shelves to look the way they did before the move.
- Connecting the TV, stereo, and computers.
- Hanging pictures, setting the clocks and making the new home feel comfortable.
- Shopping for things needed in the new home, like a new microwave, curtains or extension cords.
- Clearing and cleaning the former home.
- Helping stage the former home for sale.
Edmond McGill, Owner
Web Site: RosesDaughters.com